1971 E3 Honda CL350 Scrambler. This was bike number two that left the shop today. Collin came by after work to pick her up and was out ripping around Greenpoint this evening. Pretty stoked to have gotten two more reliable old Hondas back out on the road in under a month. Proper photos to follow…..
We were going for an old aviation/raw bomber feel and kept the finish pretty minimal. The majority of the budget was spent on suspension, rebuild and tuning items, and all the essentials to get the bike safe and reliable. The overhaul took 9 days from start to finish.
Hagon Rear Suspension, Rebuilt Front End. Modified Stock exhaust, Tapered Steering Bearings, all new cables and rubber components, rebuilt/jetted carbs, K&N Pod Filters, Anti Gravity Battery and custom electronics tray, SR250 Rear Fender, Tracker Bars, new controls and levers, Mini Gauges, E3 Plate Puller, LED Rear light, aluminum signals, new brake components and wheel bearings, and a bunch of stuff I’m forgetting.
- kennylule likes this
- hobo-cop reblogged this from e3mc
- duewelmotors reblogged this from e3mc
- commonempire likes this
- commonempire reblogged this from e3mc
- ksheurs likes this
- thewinslowgardens likes this
- techmo82 reblogged this from e3mc
- stefedesign reblogged this from e3mc
- johnny666voodoo likes this
- asanotherdaypasses likes this
- e3mc posted this